REGIONAL LEADERSHIP CENTER WEST AFRICA - ACCRA SEEKING PARTNERS
ENGAGE WITH THE NEXT GENERATION OF AFRICAN LEADERS!
In partnership with the private sector, US and West African governments, international and regional bodies, and civil society organizations, the Consortium behind the design and implementation of the Accra Regional Leadership Center (RLC West Africa-Accra) is building a wide spectrum of high-quality opportunities for Young African Leaders to put their skills to use, at all stages of their careers. Already, multinational corporations, local NGOs and regional institutions have become RLC West Africa-Accra partners by offering cash and in-kind support in the form of internships, mentors, offering access to grants and financing, and placing participants on advisory boards. Your resources, networks and skills can deeply enrich the program by helping to identify promising young leaders and providing opportunities for Participants to accelerate their growth and leadership trajectory.
RLC West Africa-Accra Partners:
- Invest in a new generation of young African leaders who are shaping the continent’s future
- Reinforce our commitment to an enduring partnership between Africa and U.S.A.
- Help young African leaders develop skills and networks to build their countries and communities
The Young African Leaders RLC West Africa-Accra Leadership Training Program is designed to increase connections among young Africans. We welcome your partnership in this!
- Develop peer mentoring relationships with RLC West Africa-Accra participants and alumni working in their profession
- Host events: participant meals, cultural, and social activities
- Get to know an RLC West Africa-Accra participant and share their experience with your friends, family, and colleagues
- Read applications for the RLC West Africa-Accra selection process
- Connect the RLC West Africa-Accra with potential partners
- Provide in kind and monetary contributions in support of the RLC West Africa-Accra successful implementation
- Apply to provide mentors, internships or community service projects for their eight (8) week Practical Training part of the Program (the full program is 13 weeks)
- Encourage staff to engage as individuals with the RLC West Africa-AccraParticipants and Alumni (see above)
- Publicize the RLC West Africa-Accra to your networks
- Apply to host a cohort of RLC West Africa-Accra participants on your campus
- Provide speakers and mentors for a program at our campus (GIMPA, ACCRA)
- Encourage staff to engage as individuals with RLC West Africa-Accra Participants and Alumni (see above)
The U.S. Government and USAID have partnered with a consortium of organizations for the Young African Leadership Initiative in Anglophone West Africa, the ACCRA Regional Leadership Centre. The Consortium is made up of Africa 2.0, Private Enterprise Federation, and the implementing partner Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com for more information (and please be sure to explain how you are interested in partnering with us so that your email gets to the right place!)